Small things MJ has changed about you

Discussion in 'General' started by MaoriChamp, Dec 15, 2010.

1. wasnt too sure if this was a thread or not, I tried searching but didnt find anything or maybe i missed it.

But I was just curious whether if other people since they started smoking has it change little things about you? Ive noticed that Im usually a lot more calm than I was before and also the environment I live in now is a lot more cleaner and organised.

Maybe its just me and im too high right now :confused_2:

2. I was going to go to a 4 year college and be successful...but then I got high

3. I could'a cheated and I could'a passed.... but then I got high.. TOOOO DOOO DOO DOO DOO

In all seriousness I don't really know.. I kind of grew up with weed, so I don't know what weed changed.

4. I used to be a speed demon. 100mph on interstates all day every day.

Since I started toking, I realized that I slowed down a lot. Barelly speed now days,

5. i close the shades at night

i lock my doors

i crawl in and out of my windows...keeping my doors locked

i circle the perimeter of my complex trailing baking powder to ward off the spirits

i basically live at the nearest 7-11

also made me an introvert and anti-social

6. I dont really remember how I was before I started smoking, its been a long time

7. um, i spose a little less cynical with the world, all the corrupton and all that. used to obsess with the flaws there are in the world, but then i got high.:smoke:

8. I used to be stressed and depressed all the time. Great mixture for a college student -_-. Luckily after smoking everyday I've noticed I havent gotten slightly upset at ANYTHING in the last 3 weeks no matter who fights with me etc and I'm always in a decent chillaxed mood. No need to panic or stress over anything. Although I have noticed it's made me lazier at times when I've got to help with dishes or something. lol

9. I got more balls, especially when I'm not high. I have IBS, so every morning when I wake up it feels like my insides are being torn out, and I'm about to puke. When I get into the shower it feels like this, and the hot water makes my head hurt and I end up having to deal with that shit like an hour or so every morning, unless I smoke as soon as I get up.

10. - Defenitely made me drive slower. And safer...
    - Less angry... or not easily annoyed.
    - But I kind of avoid dealing with problems at hand...
    - Think twice about everything.
    - May be think too much about everything...
    - Lack of emotion on the outside
    - But full of emotion on the inside...

I don't know... there was a time, when I was quite different when I was on weed, and when I was off weed, but these days, they just blend in...

11. it sounds kind of stupid, but after smoking for awhile, i feel like i've gained some swag. like, these days, i don't really give a fuck what other people think about me (i was pretty self-conscious before i started smoking regularly). life is just all around better for me now too; i enjoy and appreciate my surroundings much more than i used to.

12. I used to always be selfconcious wether just walking around or meeting up with a girl for the first time etc... Smoking definitely loosens me up and makes me more relaxed and feel like i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. Really nice. Weed has definitely helped my confidence.

13. Drive slower, care less about the general public, appreciate quality much more, drink a lot less.

14. I do things without bitching, I enjoy the little things, I play with my dog, I eat enough, I pass class, I sleep, I love life.

Hey wait a minute....you said small things..oh well.:smoke:

15. I used to have unbearable anxiety. Ever since I was a little girl I would lay in bed and shake my legs all night and not sleep. Weed has helped me with my anxiety in ways that prescription drugs couldn't.

16. Mary jane has caused me to mature alot quicker than i had expected to

. I mean yeah I am only 18 but i feel like i could hold my own in a conversation with 95% of folks older than me.

By no means am i saying it has gaving me this awesome wisdom but i feel like i think things out alot more deeper and use more commom sense.

when im high it all comes natural

17. MJ has risen my levels of overall awareness and my ability to look within myself to find what true happiness means to me. I simply hope I am able to achieve my dream one day.

18. PHP:

This.

Also, helps me relax after a long day at work, don't know how people can live without it.

Much better than being hooked on Prozac or some crazy meds.

19. yeah now that you mention it I definitely drink way less, i used to spend all my money on alcohol get drunk every weekend feel like shit. Also Ive noticed that marijuana has helped me learn how to moderate my alcohol. I used to just drink and drink then drink some more, pass out then miss out on shit.

20. the smallest thing about me would be my penis and it actually has gotten a little larger since I started.
    but seriously, after smoking MJ for about 3/4 of my life, I have noticed a loss of short term memory.
    But I'd much Rather have a short memory than a short penis though ;)

"excuse me, but .............are you my girlfriend??":rolleyes: