Small Space

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MexicanDrugLord, Aug 16, 2008.

1. What is the smallest space I can grow 1 or 2 plants in? I have a 2ft * 2ft box that is about 3ft tall that I could grow in in my closet, but it wouldn't be as stealthy as a smaller, more hidden space. I live with my parents and I was wondering for those of you that have to hide your grow spaces from your housemates, what do you do? Probably nobody will just come into my closet and look in a random box, but there is a possibility of them finding it.

2. 1) Respect the rules of your parent's house.
    2) Respect the rules of your parent's house.
    3) See rules #1 and #2

You should not be lying or hiding the truth about anything from your family. Doing something like this will make it totally and completely obvious that you're hiding something from them.

If you're not completely honest in your family and they wouldn't know if you're hiding something or not because you're good at hiding things by now... then I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that your home life improves.

You'll have a lot of mis-information to get past when you move out.

Talk to your parents. If you really need MJ for medical reasons they should respond accordingly. If you're just growing because you want to then I don't recommend it.

Either way... improve the next generations chances at success by being respectful of your parents rules while you live in their house.

3. hes completely right. they keep a roof over your head, and they can take it away just as well. trust me i made that mistake and was thrown out waaaay before i was ready.

4. You're right, and I guess I can wait a few years until I have my own place... but my dad might not even care and I could be honest with him because he knows that his brother grows a lot hydroponically for himself and he did back when they lived with their parents (my dad even smoked it with him).