Small rant

Discussion in 'General' started by Mortikai, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I never do this, but its just early and I just have a feeling like it's not going to be a good day, though that's probably just the early-morning-i-don't-wanna-be-in-class-blues talking.

I woke up, and my roommate also wakes up and lets me know he finished typing his paper up (on my computer that I let him use because his doesn't have Word) but he needs to print it out. I need my laptop for class so I had to take the time to install my printer software on my desktop so he could take care of it before he went to class. I mean, he apologizes for being a hassle and I don't mind him using my computer and stuff, but he just procrastinates and doesn't even get to typing it up until I'm already going to bed at night.

If he didn't expect me to take care of things when I woke up it'd be different, apologies or not I just can't do this some mornings. I was rushed cuz this took time, even made me a little late to class, so I didn't get to wake and bake or grab the breakfast I normally do, so it just threw me into a sour mood.

On top of that I get to my first class and find out I didn't do as well on the test I just took. Ugh, I know I sound whiney but sometimes you just gotta get some things off your chest, big or small, and I never do this so I figured I'd take the opportunity to see if it would help my attitude. Which it kinda has, but idk.

I need to smoke a bowl.

2. Yea man i feel yea..
    That damn 7th grade was hard..
    Smoke one for ya:smoking: