Small Pocket Size Glass Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ello, Jul 11, 2010.

1. So I've had this pipe for about 4 months or so. I decided to give it a clean today and post a picture, tell me what you guys think:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Is that a 1 hitter? it is tiny!

I was at a party once and a girl had a pipe that was probably the size of like 2 finger joints. if that makes sense.

3. thats a pipe lol but u could use it as a one hitter i guess just pack a small bowl and one hit :smoke: nice pipe to bro

4. the bowl is surprisingly deep for such a tiny pipe and I usually can get quite a few tokes on it before its cashed.

5. Sick pipe bro

woot woot nickel representin canada!!!!!!!!!

6. I have the same shape bowl just with different colors. It has a really deep bowl and actually holds a lot.

7. Is that a badger on the Canadian coin?

8. My friend has the same pipe as you. He got it for 10 bucks and it hits surprisingly well.

9. I got 2 of those for 10-12 bucks in Chinatown and ended up just giving them away. They hit well but the glass is paper thin.

10. i have the EXACT same pipe. 5 bucks at the tobacco shack. but dam mine has gotten me stoned many a times. i love him

11. the glass may be pretty thin but its a decent pipe, I use it all the time:smoke:

12. OP is 8 years old & you sound like you're advertising

13. I use to have a pipe like that along time ago kept it in my lunch box for lunch time rips