Small penis...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by theduck, Aug 15, 2011.

1. So my penis is like between 5 and 5.5. I feel like no girl will ever want to be with me, and I'll never be able to make a girl happy sexually.:mad:

/discuss

2. Man the fuck up...

3. That is pretty small. I, myself, am hung like a horse.

4. seems you have no confidence huh ???

5. My friend actually likes small penis so if she does there must be other girls that do

6. Well, that's shitty.. I remember when I was 12!

No for real though, that's shitty.

7. #7 Deleted member 457210, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

8. #8 Deleted member 457210, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

9. it's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean
    u can def "please a woman sexually" lol, u just gotta know how to rock it

10. I'd prefer someone with a smaller dick who knew what they were doing to a huge one that didn't have a clue.

11. No offense.
    There should be an offical thread for this. I feel like these threads pop up all. The. Time. Lol.
    Look guys, imo 5in to 7in is a good range. Below 5 is small and above 7 is too big.
    Its all how you work it.
    Stop being selfconscious because that's the least sexy thing a person can every do.

12. If you can't satisfy 'em with the man meat, then I suggest you learn how to eat that pussy up.

13. can we stop all the talking about our dicks? no one cares.
    if ur really that insecure just look at this video.... u will never be insecure again.
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/4273363]Naked Wizard Tased By Reality on Vimeo[/ame]

14. 5.5 is great stop thinking and start living.

15. smallest dick ever^

16. The length of the vagina is 5-7 inches no need to be insecure.

17. try get with a petit girl

18. #18 treelover, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude besides that guys dick this is so messed up, I saw this guy on tosh.0 where he said he was "a grower now a shower" he also said he was extremely intoxicated.
    never watched the whole video. They repeatly tazed him in the neck and chest, that's messed up. He was just being naked and know one cared lol. I can't even talk about his tiny dick, talk about police brutality the guy like kneed him right in his chest and tazed him unnesscerily.

19. how does that guy even pee?

20. Find the g-spot and rub the clit. Bitch won't think twice about your tiny chiney chubby