Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small flowers on a 4 week old flowering female

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GoneJohnson, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Hello

I been puffing for over 30 years and growing many of those. I have searched and searched and found very little to nothing on this.

About 4 weeks into flowering the plant develops single yellow flowers randomly on different buds. I started these from seed and into 3rd generation clone and this happens every-time - seed or clone. It is a BC mix not exactly sure what but a great plant healthy, great yields. Pistals growing crazy in flowering making nice buds.

The start of first seeing them is usually about 3 weeks before harvest and/or 3 weeks after flowering . This plant seems to turn in about 5 weeks. I don't know it's history but it's nice. 4-6 oz off 1 plant - most every time.

Indoors on a 12/12 light cycle with 2 - 1000 watt HPS in a 8 x 6 area. I start flowering around 2-3 feet tall.

This was the only thing I found.....
    Any suggestions appreciated.

2. ok, im tripping out, i couldve sworn i read something like "strange...strange thing" about the flowering...theres no way im that high...:hippie:

3. i tihkn you posted this in the wrong forum... should be in with the growers questions

4. Should I repost? Just leave things?
    Have a Moderator fix it?
    I figured the more veteran/knowledge crew hung here. :D

Again sorry peoples
    Gone