small fan

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by out2getme, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. I finally got a 400W HPS off of ebay, it looks like the douche bag who sold it to me stole it from a street lamp.
    anyway, the hood has a 1.25" - 1.5" round hole across from the tip of the bulb, it is perfect to install a fan or a tube leading to some sort of exhaust source. What type of fan can I use? Where can I find it?
    Also, can I use those MH conversion bulbs in the fixture without worry?
  2. just a small computer fan will do, and MH conversion bulbs will work fine (make sure you ony use 400w bulbs). how much did ya pay for it?
  3. hey bro, do you know the ebay name of the person that sold it to you? i have been eyeing a few lights on ebay...
  4. usually you'll end up paying more for a light on ebay than somewhere else.
  5. INSIDESUN has some nice lights on sale 400 hps as low as $90 and a 1000 hps $210
  6. man, i have learned more from grasscity than i have from my 20 something hightimes...thanx to everyone...
  7. I payed $83 + $25 s&h. I'd rather have the 400 W from INSIDESUN< maybe I'll turn one into MH.
  8. yeah, i think sometimes inside sun has free shipping too.:)

  9. -feedback...
  10. wha? the the fuck? are yo hime the ebay?

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page