Small Fan Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by knoxindy, Oct 1, 2008.

1. #1 knoxindy, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    This might seem stupid but I've drove everywhere in my city trying to find a decent 6" plugin in fan. The ones I see the most on here are made by Massey which seems to be a walmart brand. However they are no longer in stock at any ones near me nor online.

I live in a major city so I have all the normal stores and i'm open to online buys as well. PLEASE if you know where to find one help a brotha out!?

I cant believe out of all the grow supplies needed a fan was going to be the hardest to find. haha.

THANKS

(this is a circulation fan im looking for not a exhaust or intake)

2. you could also try home depot, lowes, walgreens, sears, or any other store like that.

at the home depot where I live, they have shop fans year round, but walmart has probably stopped selling them as winter is around the corner.

3. There we go the officemax one looks about right. All the home improvement stores said they stopped carrying them for the winter and while walmart has a good collection still they start at 9 inches.

Thanks guys!

4. Garage Sales, and flea markets are good.

5. Great help guys thanks. Stoners make a great community. There should be retirement villages for us.