Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small doses.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Frank Guthrie, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Just finished an 1/8 o chemdawg 3-4 hits and I'm so fucken couch locked! Make my whole body feel heavy and talk about cerebral. Perfect for a movie or insomnia. I don't think I've had a strain that couch locking at least that's how it is for me. Can anyone relate or have strain that hits them like chemdawg does me?

2. I used to smoke couch locking weed.
    Then I took an arrow to the knee.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm sticking with Sativa's love the speed weed so much more enjoyable. Supposedly chemdawg is a hybrid of sour diesel and og kush I think the company who grew this crop harvested too late cuz either strain I have no complaints so it should have been fine yet it wasn't. Just my theory

4. Yes, there is a strain of skywalker that i get from my delivery service that really does my ecocannebinoid system good. Seems to be the perfect med for me. Not the strain itself, but that paticular strain from that paticular delivery service. Can't find it anywhere else.
    Did you say you smoked up an eighth in 3-4 bong rips? Dayum, I admire that.

5. we need the clip from Pet detective 2 where Jim Carrey takes an arrow to one leg, then the other lol.

6. Oh no! The 1/8 lasted me 2-1/2 days I even mixed some of my sour diesel stash with it I was still zombies.must a had a hi % of CBD's.

• Like Like x 1
  7. giphy.gif

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you tried headband or gorilla glue #4? Awesome hybrids! Relaxing yet uplifting, very social, psychoactive, and intellect provoking and if you wanna sleep it let's you