small dogs and bud

Discussion in 'General' started by kgbuds, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Has anyone had experiences with giving a 10 lb dog or under marijuana? make a long story short a freinds dog "somehow" got into marijuana. Were almost positive it was not left out but we do feed it stems from time to time but its never been a problem. The dog started freaking out out of a dead sleep and could barely walk and its eyes were rolling in the back of its head like it was real messed up. It was also shakeing pretty bad. My freind took it to the vet thats open all night and they said it was positive for marijuana and its common that dogs come in for this... for an over night and all the diagnosis it was $500! true story let me know if this has happend to anyone else

2. Actually yeah its happened to me before also. Its not a funny situation and I dont like to hear of people force feeding their pets marijuana. It happened to me with a 6wk old puppy who chewed into about an 1/8 of shwag, ate the whole thing. Then she spilled my bong and ate a chocolate bar. Not good man. She was probably right around 10lbs too at the time. She was COMPLETELY fucked up, passing in and out of conciousness, ZERO muscel control, I really thought she was dying. So we rushed her over to the vets. The first vet actually sent us away! Assholes. Second vet kept her for the night and it ended up costing @500 bucks. Shitty day man.

3. this whore that a friend of mine used to talk to (i mean, seriously, she banged my friend, my other friend, and then came on to me, all in the same weekend) had a chihuahua that ate about an 8th, and it was exactly how you guys said. passing out frequently, no muscle control, twitching and shit with her eyes rolled back in her head. 500 bucks. She tried real hard to not go to the vet, too, cause she was scared she'd get arrested.

4. This thread is going to be deleted. There is no talk about getting animals or children high. Yes, there are people here with stoner pets, but its not an appropriate discussion topic

5. mushroom give it a rest homie...first of all read the OP...they didnt get their pets high...the stupid fuckin dog got into their stash.

6. My brother's cat stole a 1/4 bud that was drying in his closet, he never found it and the cat seemed to be fine.

Or so he says. I think it's more likely than he smoked it and then just blamed the cat.

7. My best friends pomeranian/miniature pincher mix ate a piece of ganja krispy treat that got dropped on the floor a few weeks back. Just the tiniest little piece, and he was goooone. He wouldn't even open his eyes, I could lift his head up and down and he wouldn't move at all.
    I guess later he pissed in his sleep all over my friends lap.
    He's fine now, so it's funny to look back on. :p

8. lol at that. looks like someone got BOMBED and pee peed himself

9. Sounds like he/she had a seizure.

Most likely it was not from marijuana, and the vet told you that because they don't like when people give their dogs weed. I don't blame, them... but lying isn't my thing.

Dogs do have seizures and when they wake up from them, they have trouble standing/walking around. It's nothing very dangerous, you just have to make sure they don't swallow their tongue or anything like that.

And just in case it was weed, stop feeding him stems.

10. got a REAL tiny dog... like under 5 lbs probably and got it high once. Wont ever do it again.

...moved REAL slow, then layed down, and shook a lot like it was cold, would get up every 5-10 minutes and go get some water/food, then just lay back down.

...dont rec. gettin lil dogs ripped.

11. yeah my friends dog ate a piece of a firecracker that wasn't big at all and it was outttt of it the entire night and the next day. the following morning it would get up then its legs would slowly slide out from beneath him until he was just flat on the ground. the dog kept repeating that and it was pretty funny, but yeah small dogs get ripped from small pieces of ganja food.

12. Stoned pets are not a good thing.

13. Having a stoner pet is awesome. FORCING them to smoke isnt

14. well put

15. LMAO. true. i totally agree. if a dog runs from you when you have a blunt... dont do it

Meh girls dog though... if it smells bud, it will come RUNNING! and then just sit at your feet.