Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small batch of butter with 2.5?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by VapedOut, Mar 15, 2010.

1. hey blades,

recently i have been wanting to try edibles really bad. i was wondering if i took about 2.5 grams of good quality mids could i just cook this with like half a stick of butter or something. i also have about 10 grams i vaporized weed that i was not planning to add to the butter but i could i you guys thought it would help.

another option i was thinking about trying was green dragon but i dont have any really strong grain alcohol.all i have around the house is some 80 proof tequila, some 80 proof crown royal and some 80 proof jamesons irish whiskey. i have heard a couple different recipes for the dragon but i am not sure if these alcohols will work well. any opinions?

anyway tell me what you guys think or if you have any other ideas for me.

thanks,

VO