Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small amount of weed...Joint or chillum bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Mar 29, 2011.

1. All I have is maybe .3 of some good bud. its all broken up and pretty powdery

Should I pack a fat (maybe 2 small) chillum bowls, or roll a skimpy Joint?

What will get me higher.
    Thanks

2. whatever floats your boat.

3. IMO I'd go with the chillum cuz I like glass, bit that's just me

4. From my own personal experience I think the Chillum will get you more high.
    You're basically inhaling all of the burnt plant material. The doobie has sidestream smoke.

I'm also stoned :smoke:
    Smoke on man!

5. fuck it get high come on now! :)

6. Go for the glass. Always gets me higher. I smoked two fat joints of Juicy Fruit and was decently high. Then I had two bowls. I am now baked.

7. glass is the way to go in this situation. if you had .5 id say roll a joint

8. Roll a pinner, stick it in the chillum, use the chillum as a glass mouth piece to smoke your joint.

9. As stated above ^^^^^ go wit the chillum!

10. #10 Chief Toker, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We did this once. Fucked us up pretty good, we ended up tying bandanas around out faces, putting on cowboy hats, and pretending we were in the wild wild west. Everyone prob thought we were insane running around the yard riding pretend horses but we were too fucked up to care haha.

11. Pack it into a gb or a bong man, and rip it till its milky, clear, cough out a lung, proceed with highness :bongin: