Smacking your children?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MaryJaneExpress, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Reason with a crying two years old who doesn't want to go home? You'll have better chance with a donkey. Lol...

But I did anyway... and of course it didn't work, so I just grabbed him and put him on my back...

:D

2. Thank you. I and my wife are the only parents my 3 kids have. The 2 from my first marriage whom I have custody of now were traumatized greatly by their mother and physically abused by their step father. It's been a long road for them. Fortunately my youngest I have with my wife will never feel the pain that my other 2 have had to deal with.

3. haha hey you asked so i answered, good solution! Thats what my mom would do, except i never really brokedown in public like that. Not THAT bad atleast.

4. Raising kids is difficult...

--

And bath time is also difficult.

I have two boys, and whenever it's bath time, which is every evening, they fight over who should bath first, and both wants to go later, rather than go first.

So I have to shout,

"Do we have to do this everyday?!"

And pretend to be angry, and they somehow draw a deal... and the older one goes in first, and the younger one later.

I'm so pissed that the bathroom is so fucking small, they can't both bath at the same time...

5. Hell, at that age, I just pick them up by grabbing a handful of t-shirt and lug them on out. I've managed to grab 3 of them like that at one time (my girl and 2 of her friends when they staged a "revolt" in similar circumstances. I've also got a Newfoundland/Great Pyrenees bitch that when I say "Bring 'em along" she just grabs a leg or arm (once an entire head) of the kid and carries them like a puppy. They learn real quick that it's better to go under their own power than by way of "the doggy-drool express"! :D

6. I'm more than willing to agree that things were taken out of context on both sides.

7. Lol... I'll bet you were also a handful when you were two... it's just that your mom didn't tell you.

My kids, when they grow up, they will think they were good boys since the day they were born.

Well, I have these pictures to prove otherwise.... LOL...

8. pretty heated debate...lol. i love a debate and hope there are no hard feelings in this......i don't by any means think one less of a person because they see views differently. each parents his or her own way and it is up to the individual. in the end were all in this struggle called life together...existing as one.

9. I am very happy now. :smoking:

Lol @ doggy drool express...

10. No hard feelings here bro. I agree a nice heated debate is good, even online. It gives an outlet that we may otherwise never have.

I need to smoke a fucking bowl now...LOL!

11. thanks man! and that line in bold was my thoughts exactly, ahahah!:bongin:

12. Now let's all chill and go back to the sex threads.

13. A true story.

--

Yesterday, on the local news on the radio.

A woman in her 60's, shot dead her own daughter in her 30's because she was dating a man that the mother didn't approve of.

She shot her five times in the chest.

14. Good idea.

By the way man, did you really think I was a creep?

I'm a bit hurt man...

15. I love ya man. After we spoke I totally understood. You were seeking knowledge about how things were done here.

Once this bowl is done I'm crashing for the night. It's 3am.

EDIT: I was your 11,000th post!

16. And 11,001th as well...

That's nice to hear man. I got a bit sad when I thought,

"Even this Interceptor guy thinks I'm a creep..."

Well, go to sleep man... I know it's very late over there.

17. Hahah well my parents claim i was a pretty good kid, my worst was when i bit my brother cause he beat me at pokemon :D

18. My friend always used to smack his kids and I always looked away in uncomfortable silence. I don't approve but it's not my place to intervene in any way.

19. You let that happen? damn, youre almost as bad as the guy smackin em.

edit: just saw usd to, does he still do it?

20. It's his kids, man. I can't really do anything besides an anonymous report that probably wouldn't do anything. *shrugs* If you wanna think it makes me as bad as him just because I don't want to waste my time, go ahead. I do think it's wrong. I'm just not in a position to do anything about it. Unfortunately worse things happen to kids every day. It's sad.