Smack Head Bombing!

Discussion in 'General' started by moz, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. during a bored day at work we bought loads of water bombs, filled em up and smoked a fat one. we then drove round in our big white van soaking every passing junkie while filming it. comedy at its best and a great way to up an afternoon if your out and about in a van.:D

2. Your fuckin cool, man.Thats almost as cool as the kids that shot people on the street with paintball guns.

I wanna be just like you when i grow up.:rolleyes:

3. Son of a bitch. That is some disrespectful karma pummeling strangers with water balloons.

God will smite thee

4. i am the king mother fucker. mess and get wet bitch!

5. That it lame and immature. Why would you antagonize people who are clearly suffering?

Shame on you.

6. bollox rasta man they aint nice people. what kind of scum leave blood filled syringes taped to hand rails in houses and rob old ladies for a fix. i spit on them.

7. Deperate, destroyed people. That\'s who.

Why would you antagonize them? You still have no response. Your not helping the situation out or trying to resolve anything.

Let me suggest one: because you\'re insecure in your own place in life and you derive pleasure from degrading the only people you can: the truly weak.

Your attitude is the same one which dirty cops have.

8. That\'s terrible, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.