Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slower burn

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey gc

I got a gram jay of some mango widow and I was wondering how many times I can wrap papers around it to achieve a cigar like burn. Sorry if it doesn't make sense I'm so baked haaa

2. Put some syrup on that bitch

3. Got something against blunts??

Or are you "Taylor Gang"......:rolleyes: lol

4. #4 4pawsbmj8, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I burned a white owl sweet today.
    I just felt like using some bob marley papers

5. Making it burn slower isn't going to get you any higher, you might think you're getting higher because the joint is lasting longer, but in reality you're just inhaling more carbon monoxide as well as a sundry of other carcinogenic material.

Be logical here, not naive.

6. There's this kind of stuff you buy at the store. It's called Cyanide Jelly. Rub that shit all over your jay and you'll be straight.

7. never herd of puttin honey or anything on a J but they deff work on an L if you do it right. If you want it to burn slower like a blunt..just buy a blunt

8. I like Taylor gang ( the older shit was the best ) but this zig zags no blunts shit Im not understanding. If you have all that fucking money why THE FUCK would you not smoke blunts LOL. Im guessing its to promote his wiz khalifa papers, which I have not seen at even ONE head shop.

9. thats because wiz papers are 13 dollar bad zig zags. i personally buy hempire but oh well. also double wrap it. no more, if you do more then double it will have a horrible taste and your just taking in more chemicals

10. 13 dollars? LOLLLLLLLL, im sticking with my normal zig zags and king sized raws:eek:

11. That's because you pretty much paying for the name "Wiz Khalifa"
    and go get some backwoods

12. i know honestly i like wiz but i still love blunts and i never buy his papers. haha hempires are 2 bucks for 50 and they burn extremely slow plus they stick great