Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slow motion feeling?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Weedology, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I've been smoking for about 5 years and i got this feeling yesterday on a blunt of some unknown shit i have now. I got this feeling when i smoked raspberry kush and white rhino. I rarely get this type of high were they laced...? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Laced ? Nah , you probably just got high as fuck

Seriously after 5 years you should know   :laughing:

3. [quote name="Z42OM" post="19385935" timestamp="1390405651"]Laced ? Nah , you probably just got high as fuckSeriously after 5 years you should know :laughing:[/quote]Lol nah dude i know how being as fuck is. It was a different high and it was only a bluntSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ....just gonna say that no, i dont think it was laced...slow motion baby.

5. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19388433" timestamp="1390437064"]....just gonna say that no, i dont think it was laced...slow motion baby.[/quote]Must be strong indica.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Did u roll it u self? If u did and it was a bud your fine dude .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="austyn12" post="19388996" timestamp="1390442094"]Did u roll it u self? If u did and it was a bud your fine dude .Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I didSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum