slow growth plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JonnyPotSeed, Jun 13, 2004.

1. I veged my plant for 35 it was around 12-14".Flowered for 1 and half then showed signs.It indica dominate for a fact.I FIMed it at 3 weeks veg so that i would have muitple colas and i do but the buds on them are producing very slow i would say there are about 4 or 5 colas that would weigh maybe 3 or 4 grams a peice.Its been flowering for 6 and a half weeks.Also the leaves are starting to turn a yellow type color i gave it some bat gauno 0-20-10 orgnic fert.Also have tried giving it super thrrive i think it is helping out some.But i was jsut wondering if anyone know why my buds werent forming into the big buds that i also see everyone else get on there plants.

Thanks for any help i have had a few sucessful grows but this one is mind boging to me.I have learned everything i know here so once again thanks for the help.

2. What kinda light you flowering under?

most indica I have seen does the yellowing of leaves near the end of its cycle its using up all the Nitrogen in them

got a pic?

3. get a fert with a number with 10-50-10...

Have u been useing the fert (0-20-10) through out the whole grow.?..

4. I have been using a 150 hps.I figured thats why the leafs are yellowing.And no i have not been using that fert the whole time.thats the fert i gave it a few dys ago.Ill try to get a picture up to.thanks for the adivce

5. Yeah try to find Miracle Grow Bloom Booster 10-52-10
    it works great
    also next time you might want to try MG's tomato plant food it has the magnesium they need.

whats the PH level?

6. some plants dont take to topping or fimming i found....lst is a better way of training.....laters jay..