"slipped in the shower" haha

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rybo24, Jun 1, 2010.

1. #1 rybo24, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    Okay, too start this off i'll give you guys a little background info to let you know where exactly i

stood with my parents when this incident happened. I'm 18, and on the verge of moving out. Like

i've had it with my mom, my dad is okay but completely whipped by my devilish mother. I just got

a job, and my girl friend has had a job for a while now, so were saving up money and were going

to rent an apartment together this summer. But anywho, back to the story. So when its time to

smoke at my house, i usually do it in my bathroom and be descrete. I just get it super steamy,

and hold my hits in awhile so there isnt much thick smoke being blown out, take smaller rips etc..

So I was smoking in my bathroom yesterday morning and I was about 1 bowl in. Upon hitting my

second bowl like 2 times, i ripped it, held my hit in for pry 15 seconds and just took a sip of my

mountain dew. I stood up off my bench in my bathroom to blow it out the window- but stood up

wayy to fast and got a huge head rush and completely blacked out. Like i crashed into the fucking

window, ripped off an entire wooden shutter, and fucked up my curtain on my shower. I get

woken up by my dad pounding on the door asking for my keys to move my car. Im tripping cuz i

had just come to and see wtf just happened, just took a look at my arm and see its fucked up- huge

cuts and scrapes on it and i have a giant bump on my head. I get up, hide my shit real quick, and

open the door to my dad, give him the keys real quick and shut the door. I run over to the

window and try to fix it, but it was completely fucked, so i had to think of some bullshit excuse to

tell my dad. I basically said i had my head under the shower, getting shampoo out and randomly

the water just turned 1000 degrees(it does at random times) so i jumped back and ended up

slipping and falling out the shower. He had to buy it, but he was kinda suspicious. So now i have

this giant scrape on my arm and a bump on my head all b/cuz i "slipped out of the shower"

2. Sorry bro, my eyes get owned by that wall of text so i cant even read this.

3. i once was smoking in front of my window with a g bong blowin smoke out the window before i was bout to jump in the shower until half way through i noticed i was standin in front of the open window naked smoking pot hahahaha.bathroom smokin was the shit bak in the day

4. is this like, a poem? :smoking:

5. shit happens. but smoking inside your parents house is dumb as fuck
    id rather go outside.

you guys will laugh at this someday. your parents arnt dumb and most likely know u smoke. unless ur parents are dumb shits. even the biggest dumbshit knows smoke. you cant mask it but u can sorta cover it. my parents used to smoke but dont because of their jobs. so they know i do we just sorta pretend i dont.

6. I've slipped in the shower a couple times. Once after I was showering i reached for my towel and slipped, ripping half of the dollar store curtain off the rings. :eek:It looked like shit and I didnt want to get another curtain so i just ripped some small holes close to where the original holes got torn and half assed it together. It worked and nobody knew what I did, and like a week later one of my roomates slipped and tore that bitch down so i was in the clear.:smoking:

7. :laughing:... sounds funny as fuck, I really wish i couldve seen that. sorry about your arms and head tho..

i used to smoke outside my window at my parents house, and one time i was really faded and not thinkin right, i started dancing to the music and slipped, whacked my head on the window, and pulled the blinds down. i fell off the window ledge backwards and whacked my head on the bed. :eek: i had some ugly bruises from that

8. Looks like someone got some salvia instead of weed

9. Hahah omg thread=hilarious.

I've never "slipped in the shower".
    I get high and dance in the shower all the time and
    I don't slip! Hah. Sometimes if I'm really high I'll sit
    down just in case, nice big garden tub. Ha.