slightly stoopid

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by grapape 420, Feb 4, 2009.

1. goin to a slightly stoopid concert first one. anybody been 2 one how are they?

2. hey im going to one coming up are you going on the 21 of feb??

3. naw and sorry if it is on the wrong thread so no smart ass comments

4. Yup I saw them a couple months ago

one of the best concert I've ever been to.

Nobody in the audience was sober and the band members were smoking and chugging Jaeger the whole show. They'd light a blunt, smoke it halfway, then hand it to someone in the audience. Bunch of badasses if you ask me.

Enjoy the show and bring lots of bud

5. i dont remember the first one i went to cause i got shitted but the second was was wicked good, one of the guys in the band even hit some guys blunt in the first row

6. im goin 2 the one in chicago do they pat u down

7. Is that the one in orlando? If so thats the one Im going to.

8. you'll get patted down if youre suspicious, atleast thats been the deal the past 4 times i've seen them lately. just stealth it b/c I have seen kids getting thrown out for blunts.

9. fantastic group man, good vibes all around :smoke:

10. Seen em once live at summerfest in milwaukee. Sick show. They know how to bring it live. Bring lots of bud though, cus everyone..including the band...will be blazing.

11. damn i wish i could see them

have fun man! and if they pat you down just keep the bud in your shoes

12. Saw them in the cities. They sound almost the exact same live...they tend to play more of their punkish type songs live however..

13. damn if they come anywhere near wisconsin id totally go

14. I saw them with Pepper this past summer and they were pretty good. Pepper stole the show IMO, but I'd see them again if the came around.

15. There are 100's of threads on this band, 100's. If you posted this in the correct section, the music hall, you'd see that

16. i've heard they play mostly their punk stuff live, so even though they are one of my favorite bands, i didnt go see em cuz i dont like theyre punk at all. if this is incorrect, someone let me know, cuz id love to see them play their "good (imo)" songs

17. I've been to one in ATL, Georgia..

I have to say, it was BY FAR..the BEST, concert I've EVER been to. It was simply amazing, everyone was in sync, shmokin, having a good time.

I may be going to the Feb 21st show at the Hard Rock Cafe!

18. strictly good vibes

19. they play some punk, probably cause it gets the crowd excited and is fun as fuck to move around to. but the majority of what they played when i saw was their reggae/popular songs..

20. you'll see me at the chicago show at the congress theater