Slender Man Game?

Discussion in 'General' started by bmaster, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Has anyone played it? I'm pretty stoned:bongin: right now and i'm getting fucking scared:eek: lol. If you haven't played/heard of it, its a game where you just run around with a flashlight trying to survive and defend yourself against the slenderman which is like some ghost monster thing that can only kill you when your looking at it. The version i'm playing has shitty graphics but really scary sound effects and I think it's still a fun game. If this game sounds fun to anyone you can download the one i'm playing at: Slenderman - Download and also get some other more high def slenderman games on that website too.

I'd really like to have some people try this and hear what you think of it lol :D and if its actually scary or i'm just a pussy/too high.

If you dl it controls are:
    Shift - Sprint
    WASD or Arrow Keys - Move
    Left Click - Use/Pick Up

and if little slender babies attack you, you have to mass press Space to kill them lol, also remember slender man can't kill you if your not looking at him

So try it out!!!

2. Haven't played slenderman. But I once played dead space high with all the lights off and volume up....never again! lol. Started playing skate 3 instead. So yeah getting high definitely makes horror games scarier. Sober they're not very scary at all.

3. It's pretty fun

4. Dead space WAY > Slenderman

5. I've never played Dead space but it looks dope, i'll have to try it sometime.

6. It's the only game i've actually "Jumped" from.

7. Fallout 3 is the only scary game I've played. I was on some "Trippy substances" and I turned around in the game and a centaur is on my 72 inch tv. I almost broke down crying. :eek:

8. I've played Slender. Don't know if Slender Man is that much different. In mine you just try to get notes stuck on random places. The graphics are pretty good too. Although there are no "slender babies" lol.

9. It's not even scary lol. I have played it 3 times, I find it slightly boring!

10. I've played it sober and it scared the shit out of me.

11. I've heard Amnesia will make the toughest men cry

12. I don't understand the slenderman thing. Maybe I just need to learn a bit more about the lore behind it.

You're totally not a pussy though. A game on the Xbox called Fatal Frame (or Project Zero, depends where you're from) is terrifying. Don't play it while high, just trust me, it's a waste of weed.