Sleep's Maxibloom Grow with LED's/Autopots

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by SleeplessFool, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Looks good man. Those autopots are working well in your favor.....How many times did you top and are you still on the maxibloom?...

2. Looking great

3. Thanks guys, so far all I have done to them is LST, no topping. As for nuits I switched from maxibloom to a modified Lucas formula of 6/9. So far they seem to like it.

4. They look like they got a lot of vigor...Nice job

Was wondering why you switched from maxibloom...

5. I liked the maxibloom, but I could not get it to dissolve completely and always had floaters in my rez no matter how long I shook it in hot water. Have not had that problem with GH micro/bloom in the rez and I had the nuits left over from another grow. I am liking the gh micro/bloom better as of right now through.

6. I never had the dissolving problem but, much ph fluctuation...I used the microwave a couple cups water with maxibloom. Sometimes after shaking it did not all dissolve and would have to heat some more and would then dissolve completely after shaking....
    MB worked best for me when growing in a container. The autopots just caused constant ph spikes etc....Think you will do well withe the micro/bloom....

7. With auto pots how often do u water them with canna ab.... I feed mine every four days in normal pots...

8. ^^Self watering...Bottom feeding wick type system always getting fed from reservoir....

9. #89 SleeplessFool, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    Last day of veg first night of 12/12... Now the good stuff starts

Attached Files:

10. Sleep, your pics always have such a nice depth of field. What camera / lense do you use?

11. Hey case, its a Canon - EOS Rebel T2i 18.0-Megapixel DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm Lens. Got it for 200$ last black friday lol... usually runs 700 bucks

12. ^^ that is a killer deal

13. Hey sleep, great stuff you got going there. Im impressed. Was wondering when, how and how often you lst. The branching structure looks like you toppedhem then lst'd them but you said you didn't. I know there are a ton of posts that cover lst but i really like the structure you are creating. Mind explaining it some?

14. Hey Toke, there is really no topping done to the plants, it is all LST. Just keep bending the main stem vertical until the plant reaches one of the sides of the pot.Then bend the branches that come off the main stem vertical in the opposite direction the main stem is growing. What you end up with is a bush instead of a tree. Dose that make any sense, I might just be to stoned right now?

15. :confused_2: Do you mean horizontal?

16. Lol, ya that's what I ment, Null... Thanks

17. Quick update... day 5 of 12/12 and already showing preflowers on the Blackberry, nothing on the TD yet.

Attached Files:

18. Looking good man. And where on earth did you find a deal like that? $200 is insane.

19. Day 13 of 12/12 still stretching, also started adding Liquid KoolBloom to the rez this week. I think the blackberry is going to steal the show in this grow, I can already see a blue/purple tinge to the leaves when the LED is not on and she seems a few weeks ahead of the TD in flower development.

Attached Files:

20. 12/12 day 20... strech is just about over, now to pack on the weight

Attached Files: