sleeping

Discussion in 'General' started by freshlyground, Jan 10, 2012.

1. lately i feel like i cant get out of school/work and not take a nap.

on weekdays i go to bed anywhere from 10pm-1am, waking up at 6am each day. i then get home at 2:30pm and usually i take a nap or whatever.

on the weekends/Friday nights i go to bed anywhere from 11pm-3am and wake up at 7am to go to work (waiter) for a 7 hour day 8am-3pm. again after this i usually like to nap a little before going out for the night.

today my mom started freaking out calling me a pothead and shit and i guess this was brought upon me because i was sleeping?(she woke me up to do this)

how often are you guys sleeping and does my schedule seem irregular or that of a pothead to the point where my mom should be screaming because of it?

2. Sleeping is my favorite time of day.

3. true that

4. For some reason, I always would go to sleep around 1am and then wake up around 1030am.

But I'm trying to change that. I have no idea why I go to sleep so late on the week days but yeah. It happens man

5. 1030am seems like a good time to wake up and youre getting like 9 hours or so, why change it?

6. Idk.. Don't know even know why I posted here lol

7. I rarely ever take naps. I go to bed at 6 am and wake up at 12-2. Like a boss. :cool:

8. [quote name='"artic"']I rarely ever take naps. I go to bed at 6 am and wake up at 12-2. Like a boss. :cool:[/quote]

Like a bum

9. I go to sleep early on weeknights. That and I'm always burned out by 9 so I just go to sleep.

10. Full time job? I think not :smoke:

11. [quote name='"artic"']
    Full time job? I think not :smoke:[/quote]

Then think again

12. Tell her to suck a bong.

You're a fuckin' waiter. You're going to have odd hours! I mean how long are your naps man? 30 minutes? hour? So what?

I know people that nap that aren't stoners.

Keep snoozin' bro.

13. 1/3 of your life you spend sleeping......thats on average 26 years spent

14. Actually I meant I have a full time job. :laughing::smoking:

15. I require 9 hours of sleep. Minimum

16. 26 years well spent if you ask me