Sleeping

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kisfej, Nov 6, 2012.

1. How could you sleep with secret plants? How do you hide them? Have you ever worried about them? Have you ever had any problem with the police?
    I had not worried about it since yesterday, but Sombody threatened me on an other site.

2. Very vague type post . . . . why are you worried? Please do not destroy your plants bc of vague internet threats . . . .

3. Are you asking how some people that grow indoors are comfortable throughout the entire grow? It really comes down to being safe and taking the right pre-cautions. If your growing indoors, a carbon air filter is a necessity, you need to keep the smell away or there will be complaints which leads to cops. Other than smell, it's mainly keeping your mouth shut and keeping the grow between yourself and noone else. There are alot of ppl out there that call you a "friend" but if they got into trouble and it came down to you or them, they would rat on you faster than you know. So keep it to yourself, keep the smell down, and make sure your growing in a place that noone else will wander into. If your smart and use common sense, you will have alot better chance of being successful with your grow's.

4. I sleep like a baby, with my dr's rec taped to the door of the grow room :)

5. I had someone break into my garage last friday they took a tv and a bunch of other small items including 4 roaches but never thought to look in the locked cabinet where my plants were, now i have an alarm system my dads buddy installed, feel alot safer now