Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleeping without smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TJR, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Ive been smoking for about a year now everyday, and i always do before i go to

bed, but lately ive been dry and last night was the first night i slept without

smoking, and god damn it was brutal....its dam near impossible for me to sleep

for over 8 hours unless i smoke a joint or something.Im making dam sure i have

weed from now on before i got to bed haha?any else run out of stash and

coudltn sleep cause of it?

2. Yeah. I hate it when it happens.

But, you know it's i sign you need a break.

You need to have control over drugs. No matter what they are. Once you can't act 'normal' without a drug you know it's time to take a break.

I have fallen guilty to this....

3. ya i guess so eh maybe ill take a little t-break, But nothing beats going to bed high.lol

4. ^^^Word homie! haha

5. I'm in the same boat ATM, but coming home from work @5am so have to try sleep with the sun up... Makes it 10x worse. Nothing to do but wait n check your grinders for any good buildup

6. onces you T break more, you wont even notice.
    I smoke before going to bed because of my insomnia but when dry still fine.