sleeping problems?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tagg-madness, Feb 2, 2009.

1. #1 tagg-madness, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    hey guys,
    long time viewer, first time poster here.

anyway,
    my girlfriend has been having a LOT of nightmares lately. Whenever she falls asleep she starts having nightmares. Right now its 3:36am and I've been up for a while now because she keeps on having nightmares, and so has she.
    I don't mind having to stay up, because I know she'll do the same for me when I need her,
    but my question is,

how do you fix re-occurring nightmares?

edit- forgot to say that she is strictly against marijuana and smoking :\ [thanks legal_evil though]

2. weed and a funny movie, maybe some munchies. When you laugh your body releases endorphins that acts as a natural stress releaser as most nightmares are broght on by stress, anger, or watching something that displeases so smoke some green and laugh alot and she'll be good hommie peace.

3. thats not a good idea, people tend to have more visual dreams after using herb. nightmares can be caused by a whole heap of things, stress being a massive factor. relaxation is essential, if she is having trouble dealing with her problems maybe she should talk to someone.

i have had sleeping problems for years but not nightmares it just seems my brain wont swtich off at night.

hope this helps, goodluck

4. I didnt mean it as a knock out kinda thing, i ment if she laughs for it will make her feel better, thats why i said watch a movie, i am never high after i watch a movie and i feel good about things.

5. stress=nightmares
    weed=less stress

therefore weed=less nightmares