sleeping out side.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lotek-Rider, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I just woke up from an awesome nap outside on a beautiful 60degree spring afternoon. The sun was so warm like a fucking blanket. :bongin:

2. I expected a 'I just slept outside overnight and now im freezing my balls off.' :p

Thats how it was when I used to go camping outside overnight and have bon fires and sleep in a tent.

It alwas sucked at night waking up cold as shit lol It made for some good memories.

Mhmm I love taking a nap with the window open and the sun shining through. This way you get the warmth of the sun with a slight breeze to keep you from overheating.

That shit is pretty good, its been too long :(

3. trampoline or hammock fasho :hello:

4. that shit is good.. and it has been too long :(

good weather commin within the next week!

5. I actually fell asleep on top of my hot tub cover. My neighbors probably thought i was knocked out or something haha

6. ahaha I can imagine it now

"that neighbor boy is passed out in his yard again...."

7. they probably think youre a junkie

8. haha yea dat shit is awesome i would sleep outside all the time if there wasnt a 98% chance of waking up getting spooned by homeless man.

9. More then likely! I was face down spread out drooling all over the cover haha. Woke up with a nice little lake of spit on the side of my face.
    haha that sounds horrible! Gota love the suburbs!

10. :confused:

11. this.

12. i like outside but i dont like it enough to stay outside for too long

13. wat :confused:

and that sounds really nice, OP. I hate bugs and humidity, though. So I don't think it's possible for me to do that. Plus, I'd look like a piece of fried bacon by the time I wake up.

14. Is Awesome simply put, I love curling up on a ball on my porch in my -60 degree sleeping bag or my hammock on the porch in the summer. Basically as long as i dont have a reason to wake up early i will be out on the porch sleeping the way we were intended too

15. Ive never fallen asleep outside. Not even at the beach thats kind of odd. Now i want to try it. That would require medication though.

16. im a treehugger, i love sleeping outside! One thing i miss about living in a dry climate is you dont have to really plan out a night outside as much. Too bad sleeping in parks is hella sketch, id do it all the time.

17. I think this pic is in reference to OP's story. He said he was sleeping outside, However he is sitting on his computer typing the story up.

At least thats what I think this pic means. Amirite Jon?

18. haha i remember sleeping outside on my friends roof and i had 1 blanket and froze like a bitch all night then i woke up with the nice warm sun :D but it fuckin sucked at night.

19. [​IMG]

Attached Files: