Sleep

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thcbliss, Sep 18, 2013.

1. So im laying here in my bed, already showered & brushed teeth. Yesterday decided to take a nap end up waking up the next day effin 16 hrs my hubbs is still sleeping lol but well needed anyone had days like that? :)

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Quite the opposite actually. Insomnia has been gettin me all week. I have slept for 12 hrs once. It was nice. .except for the hangover upon waking up. ;)

3. when i was in high school, during summer vacations, i would put cardboard over my window, and sleep for 15 hours.

• Like Like x 3
  4. not so much anymore I wake up at the crack of dawn and get my son ready for school. once i'm up there's no going back to sleep. as you get older, imo, you sleep less at night but take some really great naps somedays. :laughing:

5. #5 thcbliss, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    Dont get me wrong all week & lately i sleep four or three hours so i guess today my bf & i got some sleep he works 3rd,shift so he hasnt gotten a good sleep either so far he is still knocked the fucked out lol.:p:)Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've been sleeping terrible. Idk what it is but i get about 4 hours a sleep a night which is not nearly enough for my classes. I fall asleep in some. It's become really disruptive.

7. I actually hate oversleeping. maybe every once ina  good while, or if you've had little sleep for days in a row, it's nice. I really like just getting 7-9 hours and getting up. I feel normal instead of feeling over/under slept. if I feel tired I just drink some coffee. I hate not getting any sleep for days in a row though, really starts to fuck with you when that turns into months in a row. that was me in highschool, never again. life felt like a blur and trying to rememeber it feels like a blur

8. #8 GlocksN'Socks, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    am I the only that didnt understand the question?Gen4

9. im the type of sleeper that is just busy and doing shit until i knock out, no matter what the time. usually on sleep about 4-6 a nice. after a recent fucked up accident, sleeping has become even more erratic, pain wakes me up and i have to reposition myself with what little sleep i do get. but if i nap, sometimes ill nap for 8-10 hours and feel like i went down a rabbit whole for a day or 2.

10. ever notice that as children we would not want to go to sleep, but the older we get the more we tend to enjoy sleep. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've had insomnia since I was a child. Which while it's a bitch at times, I do fine on four hours or so of sleep, so who knows? Might just be normal for me. Chemo kicked my ass though, for six months eight or nine hours of sleep might as well have been five minutes. Now, I'm back to my usual self, but one of those nights still sounds pretty good to me ;)

12. u peeps have the chip now :(

weed helps! not that i can smoke

p!

13. You awoke this thread from the depths....

Jokes aside i too have shit for sleep. Im in bed by 7 or 8, up by 12or 1am, back to sleep by 3 to 4am, then back up for the day by 6 to 8am. In between that shit Im up and down, flipping and switching positions and basically kicking the shit out of my bed. With enough ganja im able to sleep well enough around that madness...

• Disagree Disagree x 1