Sleep is for the weak.

Discussion in 'General' started by Nikkisunshne609, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Whos up with me? its about 2:30 where I am. Im bored and no sleep in sight. Whos crusin the city streets with me?

2. Word. I was going to crash but I saw Afro Samurai is on so I guess I'm staying up. What's another hour? I'll sleep when I'm dead.

3. luv that afro samurai...

chop ur head off..:hello:

4. ill surf the city with fine blades another hour or two :D whats it to me sleep can wait

5. Shit I dont even go to bed until at least 5 AM...usually later than that. Holla when you have the balls to stay up actually late :p

6. It's 12:41 AM here and I'm about to grind up this really quality half of shwag I picked up today and then blaze it before going to bed.:smoke:

Nothing like the darkness to bring out my inner bat, I've always done everything I needed to from around 11 PM to like 4 AM. School hampers my ability to be a nightowl tho, morning classes suck sometimes.

7. im up bro just made a munchie run and may smoke a jay later

8. it is 2:40am, i'm drunk and alone and just chillin with my cat and my internet. :) loll

9. "I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."

10. I'm always up this late. Fuck, this isn't even late... I work third shift. 10pm-7am. Didn't mind at first, HATE it now. My body wants to sleep at night. Going to sleep when it's bright out sucks, and so does trying to wake up when it's all dark and quiet.

In two months or so, I'll be on second shift. Muuuuuuch better. I do enjoy the nights though. Like, really enjoy them. I'm just tired of having to sleep during the day. I pretty much stopped smoking lately (work-related), but the nights were pretty much the only time I would smoke and I LOVED it. Even by myself, it's just a very relaxing and peaceful time.

11. Yea I never sleep either! Bongs rips till im dead till sleep will never hold me down. What are you eating Tyrelhaha? breakfast I hope.

12. Jay and Silent Bob am i the only one?

13. Im watching Jerry Springer....I cant help it I got sucked in!

14. haha no man some funyuns and a abba zaba bar and grandmas cookies with a coulple of sodas lol

15. ha ha ha you know where they sell abba zabba bars? are you shitting me?

16. no lol they sell them at the kum and go just down the street

17. . .

sleep would be alright if i was awake to enjoy it

18. I hate sleeping! i went to a Kum and Go once in NE i bought a lighter

19. Sleep is wonderful, I just don't like sleeping at night.

But yeah, I love sleep, it's like the only time anyone has alone really. I think it's fascinating too, all the stuff your brain does when you sleep.

20. i love to sleep. its the whole waking up thing i have an issue with.:smoke::smoke::smoke: