Sleep Deprivation.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, May 2, 2009.

1. Just wanna know how the hallucinations are, if any. and how intense it can build up. i know it can drive people to insanity, but a lot of people already consider me insane. i dont care.just give me the possitives neutrals and negatives.

2. Never had real halucinations. Nothin like seein things that weren't there.

For me colors change, things blur, twist easily, tunnel vision can be insane at times.

Things look some crazy like trees. It's as if they get even more 3d

Ofcourse the feeling like shit/tired just takes away any fun. I've never stayed up tryin to get fucked up though so who knows

3. lol, its bad for your heatlh. thats all u need to know. just buy acid or shrooms.. cant reccomend DXM to you, that will only get u buzz like a ciggarette would..

4. hopefully gettin acid this weekend. but im gona try the deprivation thing for a few days, see what comes out of it.fuck dxm thats fucking retarded. speakin of cigs, im gonna go find a few. or roll a couple. who knows. and i just took 6 xanax. (.25) its my scrit, i dont get a reall effect whithout at least 1.5 and i actually do need the xanies so i need more than that to trip.

5. lol dont be fuckin stupid man...sleep is good for you...no sleep=insanity...seen it first hand

6. wait you can trip from not getting any sleep
    how long do you have to not sleep for

7. + rep for hating DXm like it do.. join the crowd:smoking:

8. Couple days. Keep in mind without sleep your body stops getting hungry.

Stay up for a couple days and expect to lose some weight. You start being to tired to even move.

one night won't be hard

9. #9 Illusionist, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    i know it can make some insane. i have a very strong mind though, even though through my philosophies everyone thinks im insane. and they (my philosophies)are a little crazy. my fuckin councilors all think im scientifically insane. i dont mind accepting insanity.

10. im on day 2 and i was still pumped all day. im tryin to get some Drank anti-energy drink. and fighting its sleeping agents. i heared shotgunning three is like taking a horse tranq. i can withstand ambien and other things like that so, ill give this a shot and see what happens. ill keep ya posted if your interested. and to answer your question, i heared 3 days aughta do it.

11. nice dude keep us posted

12. will due. all... night... long. maybe someone will stay up with me to help me stay up. ive got AIM if thatd be easier if your interested in this offer pm me and ill get ya my aim screen name

13. Hes asleep :laughing:

14. nah im up. im still not too tired. those dranks should help make me tired. bu ill fight it off. mind over matter. nothing has control over me. u just need a strong mental attitude, u can overcome anything

15. I went 92 straight hours awake without the assistance drugs, once. I was having full blown hallucinations somewhere after 60 hours or so... That shit wasn't fun after a while. I wouldn't recommend it.

16. Dude your seriously trying to keep your self awake all night? Im rooting for you buddy!
    [​IMG]

17. thanks cottons, but im still gonna give it a shot, i appreciate your concern, and this isnt aimed at you, just the blades in general, please dont attempt to talk me out of it. if you do, i wont get pissed like the datura conversation. i dont want this thread to become that. ya know? thanks though guy

18. second knight. ill post reports of how im feelin every hour or so, but feel free to continue conversations with me. that would help wonders. you know?

19. Im enjoying this thread as i do all your threads.

*dedicating this blunt to your success*

20. #20 Illusionist, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    i appreciate the love bro. plus rep for the blunt in my honor. smoke another for me since i cant for 4 more months haha, fuckin probation man. its a bitch

EDIT: noticed your plus rep on the dmt thing. thanks man