Sledgehammer flush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shawn4216, Sep 12, 2011.

1. I got some Sledgehammer flush from my friend but I don't have the bottle how do I use it and I made the mistake of using miracle gro a few times during veg now I have n burn will this wash it out thanks

2. I find the best way to flush is with filtered pH adjusted water. No products necessary...

3. The sledge hammer should fix your problem but like omdogg said the easiest way is pH adjusted water. I have used sledgehammer before and its recommended at 2 tsp per gallon for soil and in hydroponic systems its 1/2 tsp per gallon of FRESH reservoir water.

4. Yea do I mix 2tsp a gal pour that in and leave it or do I "chase" it with reg water

5. Well Fox farm says you can apply sledge hammer with regular feedings(which makes no sense to me). So to fix your burn problem, you should be good if you leave it in there. When I used sledge hammer I only used it at final flush and i did "chase it" with regular water.

6. I recommend two products better than Sledge hammer... (imo) Drip Clean by House and Garden and FloraKleen by General Hydroponics. You use them during your feedings and it helps prevent salt formation from nutrients and prevents salt buildup in your rez/soil/other media. I recommend water only during the last week of flowering.

7. Same with clearex, it breaks the ionic bond between the nutrients and salts to the soil which makes it easier to flush away

8. [quote name='"Ccoastal"']Same with clearex, it breaks the ionic bond between the nutrients and salts to the soil which makes it easier to flush away[/quote]

So should I flush it agin with just ph water next watering

9. just use water from flush on

10. [quote name='"Ccoastal"']just use water from flush on[/quote]

But should I flush it agin or water reg

11. [quote name='"shawn4216"']

But should I flush it agin or water reg[/quote]

And are the leaves perm burnt or will they change back thanks