Slapped my brother...

Discussion in 'General' started by Murmur, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Yeah so apparently my brother wants to become a D.E.A member. Slapped him right in the face at the dinner table... It breaks my heart to see my brother looking up to such corrupt fucktards. We have to stop telling our youth that these people are the angels of the community... lol. Oh well I hope he understands why I hit him.

2. are you for real? dissing on your brothers dream, no matter what it is, is pretty messed up. And nothing wrong with members of the DEA, they only follow orders from the big dogs. Having cool family members inside wouldnt be a bad thing dude, but if i was him after what you did, id bust you first :hello:

3. Well, when he becomes a D.E.A agent, you are fucked.

You can thank that smack to the face.

People who do drugs do not fuck with the D.E.A.

4. #4 Murmur, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    The problem is that he isn't a cool family member and would've been busting me first anyways. He's one of those guys who doesn't give a shit and will use any power that he is given for his own gain. People like him are the reason people like me hate people who work in the DEA. I mean they treat us pot smokers like heroin dealers :( I'm really high, sorry if this response didn't make as much sense as I thought it would.

5. The kid is still only 16 so it's not like he'd be going into the DEA next week or anything like that. It wasnt a hard fuck you slap, it was a get your shit together slap anyways. I don't think that slap screwed me for the rest of my life, i do a lot of nice shit for him.

6. serves him right!
    ahahahahaha

7. get him high and say.. "This is what the DEA is against"

8. hahaha. its funny now but when he does become DEA hes gonna pay you bavck for all those times you slapped him. haha busted.

9. hahaha. its funny now but when he does become DEA hes gonna pay you back for all those times you slapped him. haha busted.

10. #10 Garfields Blue, Mar 23, 2009
    dude, leave your brother alone and let him live his own life and not as you live yours.
    (i hate my fucking brother because he always wanted me to do shit HIS way) fuck that.

11. Not my brother or anybody should be busting us for what we do. I'm sorry that I want my brother to have morales :(

12. He does have morals.. most cops do. Some see marijuana as something harmless and go for the crack dealers/heads and heroin bigger and harder drugs. Is your brother wanting to get meth off the street immoral? I think not but I can see what you're saying. Just show him the union film and tell him that weed is medicine and should not be classified as a narcotic.

13. +1 :hello:

14. Yes this is more of what I was trying to get at. He isn't educated enough about weed and how many people suffer cause the DEA (and reg cops) busts people who smoke it. I'm not saying he can't do what he wants, but I want him to see marijuana for what it really is. Atm he's very against it for no reason except for the government's propaganda. I would support him being a cop or DEA agent as long as he focused on what should be focused on.

15. Well i dont think slapping him is going to help at all, but make you look crazy. He knows you smoke right?

16. yeah, but like i said it wasnt that hard of a slap and i do a lot of nice shit for him.

17. Wow that is sooo seasoned of you.

GTFO out here with this immature shit.
    What are you 15?

18. #18 Murmur, Mar 23, 2009

Wow what are you fucking 15? YOU are being immature. I said I was fucking friendly with and did a lot of nice shit for my brother and I didn't slap him that hard. Hes my fucking younger brother we do shit like that. And no i'm not 15 I'm 20 and have been smoking since I was 13, I might not be that seasoned but I am sure as hell a lot more mature than you.

19. I don't know why everyone feels the need to post such negative comments.

20. Hahahahaha!
    You slap your brother over career choices?
    I never asked how long you have been smoking for that is irrelevant.
    And you more mature than me? Please, that reply proved my point.

Because you posted a thread looking for acceptance
    from a violent action and have been shut down, you are
    a moron man, seriously.... slapping your brothers not
    something thats gonna get a lot of positive feedback
    on a website that's mainly chillers have a think about it :rolleyes: