Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slang Terms for Weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabuzz, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Well just list the slang terms for weed around where you live.

We call it some of the few.

Xos (Stands for exotics)
    Loud (Just good dank)
    Tree (Just weed in general)
    Kind Bud (I honestly don't know, read below)

And today my friend asked me if I wanted to buy some loud and one of my other friends are like man its not loud its KB and I am like dude, relax its only slang terms. And I guess he got mad over it and wanted everyone to call it KB. I guess it stands for Kind Bud or at least that sounded like what he was saying.

2. maybe Killer Bud..? just a suggestion i really dont know this is my extent of weed slang
    Tweeds
    Tree
    Tree-ta
    Kill-slang for tweeds
    "Bag"-as in do you need a bag usually a half gram to gram of weed
    Prenta Kind-low quality weed (used in the midwest)
    Stress- low quality also used in the mid west
    Medicine-weed
    Dope-not fond of this one but alot of older people call it that

3. herb
    dank
    that good

4. I like King Bud. I really dig that. And yeah I don't like dope either. It makes weed sound harsh.. And its not.

5. marijuana: weed, trees, chronic (dank weed), loud(dank weed), dank, pot,