Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slammed door on finger

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Would it be possible to feel some pain relief by smoking a couple bowls of medical bud? My finger nail at the bottom is light blue ish. Pain is lingering a bit, I want the swelling/pain to cut down

2. Probably. Shouldn't hurt.

3. If it helps people relieve the pain of multiple diseases, I would assume it could help with your finger. It wont do anything for swelling though

4. get a indica dominant

5. Yeah, the idea is to get high so it will block the pain away. (Focus more on being stoned).

6. Yeah some good indica will do the trick.

7. That sucks. But yea, get an indica strain, they do numbers for pain relief.

8. ^ I don't understand your sig lol.

9. the herb heals

10. I can almost assure you a strong indica strain will help you.

Just don't forget and hit your finger somewhere when stoned :p

I'd also suggest you ice it, if it's swollen.

Damn that sucks, what were you doing?

:smoking:

11. do it. i slammed my truck door on my fingers and it latched around um, but helped a lil bit

12. Smoke it off, man, smoke it off.

13. I don't really get any analgesic effect from pot, but it might take your mind off it (after all, pain is just signals getting to your brain from your nerves... and if your nerves are stoned, they might just forget to pass along the signal).

14. It couldnt hurt.....oh wait

15. handful of Vicodin should do or a bowl of weed whichever

16. Would'nt you already be high to close something on your arm.. Like oh i didnt see my arm on the other side of the door?

17. handful of death should do or a bowl of glory whichever. Thats the way i saw it.:D

18. If it doesn't help the pain or swelling, it will at least get your mind off of it! I Promise

Happy toking,
    SS