Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

skywalker1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ilikeweedalot, Aug 4, 2011.

1. There is only like .3 here I payed 5 bucks it is a extremely good high... So yeah figured I'd share

Attached Files:

2. a nickel bag?

i dint know people still sold those.

nice pick up tho bruh.

3. #3 ilikeweedalot, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol he did it cuz I get him sales all the time and 5 was all I had... Weeeelll worth is lol smoked all but the bigger nugget and im faded lol

4. nice bruh.

cant go wrong with that.

keep tokin!

unless youre on break.. like me. lol

5. #5 ilikeweedalot, Aug 4, 2011
    Lol going to a three day festivle tomorow then stopping for senior year cuz I'm on manditory drug testing cuz they said I was high last day of school sophmore year and kicked me out then I failed a drug test junior year and been kicked out tell now... Yay me so I got to quit this time lol see that weed is good I just typed a life story Haha

6. looks pretty dank..... i would never sell a nick bag to anybody though. dont matter who it is lol. you got a super nice relationship with your dealer. stick with him dog. sucks you HAVE to quit. Im on a t break atm and not too fond of it, but its not unbearable.

7. #8 ilikeweedalot, Aug 4, 2011
    Yeah and me and him have been smokin for ahwike lol