Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skywalker Origins

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stevizzy, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Tried some Skywalker from SOCAL recently and the dispensary said it was Sativa. It looks like the stuff I've seen on GC but most of that is labeled either Indica or Hybrid. It's nice and stoney and tastes pretty good but I'm curious to find out more about it. The bag only said "Skywalker"

2. Goddamnit I thought this thread was going to be about Star Wars.

3. There's two different strains (legit ones) named Skywalker, and about a million Skywalkers that aren't legit here in socal. I believe one Skywalker is an OG and one is not.

I just bought some as well from Mira Loma and it was called "True Skywalker", and I asked why and they said they get a lot of "Skywalker" but this one was legit, based on the smell and color. It's DEFINITELY different from most Skywalker I've had, and it's much more potent. :rolleyes: This is the OG one, btw.

I read today that the original Skywalker was 80/20 Sativa, and that the indica ones, despite being great bud, aren't the real thing.

The one I got today they labeled is a daytime indica for heavy smokers and a night time one for light smokers, so it's probably more sativa than some of the OGs I picked up. Still functional, but you kind of feel like "am I seriously doing this right now?"

fuck I ramble forever

I just smoked some Earth OG x Skywalker i got as well and I'm fucked.