Skywalker Kush by Reserva Privada

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jun 27, 2017.

1. I definately will. Dont let her veg for too long ....what size pot are you using? Lights? I think im gonna chop her tommorrow bc we cut a sample off last night and we were BLOWED and im a HEAVY smoker...

• Like Like x 1
  2. With her I'm gonna veg under cfl to keep it tight and small, then throw into flower under my 450w meizhi . Unless i like the quantum boards more, than I'll put her in that flower tent.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have a 400 watt hps and a 300 watt led and my bulb is a digilux. Im about to go open the tent now! My LA AFFIE, grandpas breath and purple trainwreck came up.just fine but my other grandpas breath is fucked up idk whats up like 4 of them have broke soil so twisted up they just died under the cfl man im so mad about that bc dvg gear isnt cheap at all

4. Harvested at the end of her 8th week woop woop!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I got a long way to go lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. It will be here before u know it!

7. Hey man it looks awesome is this with the organic soil used I just chopped mines down to I gave them nine and a half weeks of flowering the garlic from reefer man is a nice smell and very unique

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Girl im still using them salts and ocean forest and blackstrap lol ... The skywalker is very strong smelling...good to hear ur back in the garden doll!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Curing....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I definitely took a major break and I kind of revised everything I want to be using my tent to do photos then autos and might get cramped in there but I definitely can't keep on walking up and down stairs I'm just thinking about having beautiful medicine once I deliver

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you have a new Journal but I can follow since I basically missed this one

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was going to ask you how the pregnancy was coming! Im so happy for you boo! Girl...you better get off them.feet! The apartment next door is almost finished! All that is left to do is paint and put new flooring in. To see it happening and see workers over there getting it finished makes me really happy bc this apartment i am in now is giving me anxiety bc its so small. Im getting a new tent and a new led light so we can keep it closed at all times. I understand when u say it will b crowded bc i started growing regs and well...gotta do 2 at a time so i can get a fem. I have alot of journals the newest is the bluetoof amd grand double purple. I have a grandpas breath ogkb x tahoe og x gdp I have the LA affie going and the purple trainwreck. Girl i have some pine tar kush and lemon sage og...and alien rift by ocean grown is almost done. Ocean grown is a breeding collective. Check em out! If u think u might like to try a couple seeds ill def hook u up. U NEED these genetics in ur life !

• Like Like x 1
  13. When you look back at all of your previous girls which plant and Seed in quality for you most proud of in your own personal experience I kind of had no choice in the matter because I'm getting leg cramps and the babies are growing very very big very quickly I'm hoping to do a lot of super cropping with the 4 photos and the corner of the tent and hopefully they all will move towards the moddle where the light is placed my Autos will finish up right as I'm ready to flip to 12 12 I know that they will get huge but I'm kind of looking forward to it with the babies coming I haven't ordered any seeds nor can I afford to I plan on closing on a house in the next 30 to 60 days so my finances are all tied into that right now but once I get moved in I will be ready to go again I'm just going to keep to one Journal

• Like Like x 1
  14. The vault is going to have another comparative grow so I'm probably going to place my order through them to obtain free shipping

• Like Like x 1
  15. Very nice I love Skywalker KUSH, flavour is the best bud I've smoked by far!! All three I grew were dank as fk n stunk gassy funky, gorgeous:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Growing a Skywalker og kush as we speak :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awesome! It was good smoke!

18. [​IMG]
    She takes training and nutes like a champ at a young age. Can't wait to see her flower. Just got a quantum board that should be here soon so, she gets to be the first to enjoy it :)

• Like Like x 1