Skywalker Kush by Reserva Privada

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Skywalker Kush by Reserva Privada.
    Soaked for an hour
    Placed in seed starter
    Hasnt broke ground yet but does have a taproot.
    Will be transplanting into happy frog soil for veg and will be put in a 5 gal smart pot with black gold to flower. Will be using either humboldt or earth juice.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh shit!!!! I'm in for this one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Imma just pull up a chair. What's the lighting and tent set up?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yaaaaas I'm gonna slay this one. Starting it in happy frog and gonna treat it so good. I'm gonna let it go a full 13 weeks. No hairs all swell. I also have an LA AFFIE or a Reserva Privada sour diesel idk which to do next.
    Lighting will be digibulb 400 watt reflector with a 300 watt led in a 2x4x6 tent. Upgrading to Cmh as soon as I can. But so far I can get at least a qp per plant with what I have so my next runs should have better lighting and my next tent will be 4x4x8 with great venting. I have an air unit keeping the tent cool. I'm gonna veg her for 8 weeks and then let her go...gonna use earth juice or humboldt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Good news!! She popped the soil! I'm glad bc I only had one lol....I'm so excited!! Now to order my Happy Frog and I'll let her veg for a while. Do they get tall? Should I top? Lst? I know she has to flower for a long time to get that swollen look...

• Like Like x 1
  6. image.jpeg Well, here she is!! I ordered 2 cubic feet of happy frog and that's all I'm going to use for her. Then I'll use the rest on my LA affie. I have tk transplant my anesthesia too...I want the skywalker to be a big girl.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. image.jpeg She made it!! Here are her serrated leaves! First set! Yay!

8. Getting stronger!! image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. image.jpeg I placed her in happy frog. She is doing well!!

10. How is she doing?

• Like Like x 2
  11. She is doing good!! image.jpeg

12. I put her in her box at night and she hangs with the other ladies after she wakes up from her 6 hour nap lol

13. 1500162243097-807899734.jpg Don't let her fool you, she looks better in real life lol I might need to move her into the light better

14. 1500415958934501560701.jpg 1500415994573515037560.jpg ok so she has been topped and tied...I'm going to have to move her out at some point bc I have 3 other in that tiny box lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. 15006773795371060947462.jpg this is a very healthy plant! Still waiting to switch her over...

• Like Like x 1
  16. She is in her first week of flower and stretching like crazy!!!

Attached Files:

17. She is really big. Her mains are like roller coasters!!! A sight to behold. She just had a feed and leaves are not droopy anymore...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. She is in her 3rd week of flower I think

19. Week 3 of flower
    She gets maxibloom and liquid koolbloom every feeding.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. She got a good feeding last night....and she is doing very well! Hope this is a good pheno looks to be

Attached Files: