Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skyrim

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajorMan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Has anyone bought the new installment of The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and played whilst high? is it as epic as it sounds :smoke:

2. I bought it on Steam last night. Ordered a pizza and boneless wings from Domino's. Skyrim finished installing literally seconds before my food arrived. Smoked a fat ass bowl, ate, smoked another fat ass bowl, and then played Skyrim until I went into a weed coma.
    It was a damn good night.

3. Me and my friends have vowed to only play the game once we're high :D

4. God I can't wait till I get skyrim so I can do the same! My friend was playing and said he just chased a bunny for literally half an hour because it scared him or something... Hahahahaha

5. its awesome

6. played it last night with friends incredibly high and it was so funny i was cryin laughing when i went to riverwood and killed and ate a chicken then had to massacre the whole town lol

7. HAHA sounds like something i would do :smoke:

"hey dragon wanna light my joint??"