Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dizzylando, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Got a free download for the game, and I'll be honest the las game I tried to play like this was fallout 3 and though I enjoyed the idea of the game it itself was a little boring. but this game, the way you can send fire or electricity from one hand and weild a blade in the other is awesome, can't wait to keep playing the game. Anyone else enjoy this title?

2. Eh, it's alright. I dont understand the hype.

It's a little broken in that it's beyond obvious as to how to boost almost every skill, and it's easy to do for each too.. and sometimes it's hard to resist boosting a skill even when it lessens the experience =\…

Also too glitchy. I can understand getting stuck in a few spots of the map or just little things, but I've run into numerous glitches that break quests and you can't progress unless you go way back to an earlier save. There's absolutely no excuse for glitches in quests.

Traveling to new areas still consists of having to check the map a million times and spending 30 minutes trying to glitch jump up the side of a mountain. Plus most random encounters suck because the battle will be heavily one sided (yours or theirs depending). I know that's common in games but it's even more so here

3. Playing it a second time around and loving it. The first time around I played a sneak/theif but now I'm playing as a warrior. I love how you can play out the game a different way everytime. Great to explore baked :D

4. Meh I thought skyrim was ok but would always make me sleepy..... I have been enjoying xenoblade chronicles for the wii a bit more... Turning into a vampire was dope though

5. Oblivion

6. Tried getting into Skyrim, ended up returning it. I like the idea of it, but like it's been said, too many glitches. I personally just couldn't get into it.

7. I'm sayin, get stoned and go explore! So many adventures.... Like I said I usually would cringe at rpg games (don't even know if it is an rpg) but kudos to his one. Btw being a Mage is super trippy haha I love it. Quick question for other mages, do you have to commit to one element? Can you mix it up? Or is sticking to one the way to be more strong

8. Dude the best thing I've done in skyrim is if I'm playing and just about to leave to go out and know ill be high when I'm back I save it in fucked up situations cos I won't remember

One time I saved it underwater then I was like WTF?! Haha my guy drowned and I was so surprised I didn't even think to go to the top of the water before he died

Another time I saved it while being chased by two giants and I started the game and didnt know they were behind me , i nearly shit myself when my guy got smacked for miles hahaha

9. I liked Oblivion better.

I still play Skyrim occasionally, and it just seems so repetitive. I guess Oblivion was too though in a way.

Still a great game, and I've never encountered any glitches that ruined a quest for me. And if you have the PC version glitches don't really matter.

10. [quote name='"dizzylando"']I'm sayin, get stoned and go explore! So many adventures.... Like I said I usually would cringe at rpg games (don't even know if it is an rpg) but kudos to his one. Btw being a Mage is super trippy haha I love it. Quick question for other mages, do you have to commit to one element? Can you mix it up? Or is sticking to one the way to be more strong[/quote]

It is and elder scrolls ones are boring imo

11. Hahahahaha I've done that on accident with a dragon, I was like fuck!