Skype anyone? Im fucked up.

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopefully this isn't against the rules but I'm getting drunk and blazed right now and I'd love to have some deep convos with some blades out there. I don't have friends because I've moved so much in fee past couple years and it's been fucked up. Send me a PM if you'd like to talk. You won't be disappointed. I used to be one of the most well known blades on here.

2. Right now I'm sitting in my truck chugging beers and listening to my favorite band the doors. About to load a fat bowl of green crack. Let the good times roll, bitches.

3. im snowed in so cant go anywhere, was supposed to meet up with a chick but here im smoking weed, chugging wine, and rolling the dice.

PM me.

4. #4 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    I would, but I'm scared of being alone with you man.

[​IMG]

(JK)

5. Lol, I trolled that girl on purpose in order to make an entertaining thread for my fellow blades.

Ohhh man how can people mix weed and beer? Instant sickness. I want to see this Ted Bundy look-a-like.

7. I usually only get blazed before I start drinking. If I smoke a lot when I'm already drunk I usually get a rapid heart beat and have a bad trip, sometimes. Let's skype dude. Send me a PM.

8. The killer awoke before dawn. He put his boots on.

getting fucked up in your car by yourself? good times?

Totally bruh

10. I just lost both my grandpa's a month ago. 55 days apart. Sorry but I'm a little depressed man.

11. 13 beers in. Wish I had someone to talk to. Skyping old friends right now but they aren't stoners who want deep convos. So lame. Anyone?

12. Nigga i thought you been hallucinating a party

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

13. Just show your baby penis and get it over with Chad.

14. I thought this dude was chad if anyone was

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

15. Dont think I could Skype with someone who says he needs boners on demand while following girls.

16. I just lost my grandpa who raised me 1 month ago. He was basically my dad. So yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.