skydiving

Discussion in 'General' started by Jokapo, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Guess who went today? Thats right this guy. Honestly, most fun ive ever had. U should all try it! Not high tho! Unless its tandem, then i guess its ok.

A pic of me geared up

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I WILL BE CERTIFIED!! Soon, hopefully. You should check out SCUBA.

3. I would nevereverevereverevereverever do that.

I'm a puss when it comes to heights, let alone jumping off of said heights.

4. going skydiving in 6 days!

5. I want to become certified to solo jump when i have the money.

6. I went skydiving 3 times last summer. its fucking awesome.

Not going to push my luck though. I think im done with the whole falling out of an airplane for fun thing.

7. I'm going skydiving next summer and I'm already excited! :D

8. you just literally made me add a new life goal to my list: get certified in skydiving!

ive always wanted to go skydiving but never did and i wanna take up a new hobby so i think im gonna start taking classes... this way i can just do it myself and jump while high as fuckkk :smoke: :D its gonna be awesome lol

9. I've always wanted to go sky-diving, i know a bunch of people who have done it and they all say it's a shit ton of fun.

My brother's gone twice and hopefully we're going to go together the next time. :smoke:

10. The only way of desensitising myself to vertigo is to go and do things like that...

However, throwing myself from an airplane just seems like tempting fate.

Going up the top of the Eiffel Tower was bad enough.

11. Glad I could motivate. Check this out:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

^^that is why I want my skydive cert.

12. Because youtube exists?

your link is fucked up ;)

getting certified costs way to much fuckin money. ~$2000-$3000

13. ^^ thats chump change for having a badass hobby building a car is 2-3x that.

14. yeah I guess when you put it that way. Its probably more than double that after buying used gear.

I have too many hobbies already so I guess thats why it seemed so expensive.

15. awesome to hear man! i was wondering though...

being that i too am interested in skydiving,how many times do you have to do with a partner before going solo?

16. Yeah I heard you gotta take classes within 180 days of each other if not you gotta start from step 1 or some shit like that..

And 3,000 really is nothing considering I was willing to take out a huge loan to cover pilot school, which you can add another 0 to that number above and multiply by 2 lol about 60,000 n that's the cheapest..

Anyway life is short man n you don't take money to the afterlife (whatever that may be) so fuck it enjoy it. Damn I'm about to get that certification asap lol Ill prob do it at the pocono mountains in PA they got cheap prices :smoke:

17. Nice man!

It's on my list of things to do before I'm 30, but honestly I'm guessing it'll be closer to 22. I'm pumped!

18. Try this link:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I am posting from my phone. So it may be directing you to the "mobile" site.

19. i cant wait till i have the 3000+ dollars to do all the courses and get certified xD its gona be so great. cool to see other blades who have done it, and congrats to the ones who are going to be certified or who are

20. well, im told that u only have to do tandem once. but when u start the courses, you have instructors jump with you, and will help u out. eventually, itll be you and other jumpers, and the instructors will guide you through radio communication (like when ur learning how to control the chute mid-air and how to land) thing is, you can NEVER go truly alone even when ur certified, you have to jump with at least one other person who is certified.