Skydiving! Yay!

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Sep 30, 2002.

?

Flying the adreneline sky

1. Hell No! Im good on the ground thanks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hell Yes! Id go for some flying!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hell, Ive already been!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hell, I went today!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hahhahaha pay for it. Yeah, Im gonna be paying my bro back for a while....lol

2. is the chute optional?

3. i never wanted to go before, because i'd rather my feet just chill right here on the ground. But my gf talked about it a little bit and now from hearing you sensimil talk about it i'm up for it. I want to try it someday but i duno if i ever will, if me and my gf don't break up i might take her skydiving for a birthday gift or something, that would be cools.

4. $35 extra for the chute norm.

5. how depressed i am right now i'd pass on the chute

6. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?! share!

7. yes, indeed, share, we are here to help:D

8. A new Study has shown that most people who get depressed do not have enough fun. Try and relax and just hyave fun for a while. If you can't have fun then go see RMJL or Flowerchild the'll get you laughing!!

Hope you get out of the depressed mood!

9. I thought overgrowray was depressed cause the chute cost an extra 35 buckaroos! You can tell how well I pay attention! I didn't think he was actually depressed.....so if you are overgrow, then know that we are here for your entertainment and we'll do anything we can to cheer your ass up!!!!!!!!!!

10. Try not to over do it RMJL! Just pay more attention!!!

11. hahahhahaha. stoner.

12. aw this is cool this thread come back up again. I AM JUMPING AGAIN AFTER XMAS. I spoke to santa and he told me a little secret of what I might find on christmas morning. and its not my drunk unkle passed out in my christmas tree either! yeah! Im sooooo excited. Ive been working my ass off to put some money aside, and now I can jump even more times!!!! wooooooohoo!

13. How much was it total?

14. FOR SALE:

Parachute:

one previous owner, needs some work, small stain $100

lol....Peace out...Sid

15. Hey Sensi... Cool for you, girl.....but won't it be too cold right after Christmas? Or does that not matter?

I think that I'm going to try to do it for my birthday next summer. What I'd really like to do is skip out on life for about a month and road trip it and do all the cool things I want to do. I think time is freaking me out or something because I have this need to start checking off my "things to do before I die" list. Hey, Sid...I'll give you $80!

Anyway, Merry Christmas, Sensi...how'd you get in touch with Santa? I'd like to speak to him, too!!!!! ;)

16. SOLD....to the lady in the green ...lol.....i'd love to try it...i think i'll give it a go in the new year......Peace out...Sid

17. I want to do it so bad! That would be the ultimate thrill of a lifetime! Unfortunately, it's so expensive that I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

At the place I'm thinking about going they make videos too...and for an extra $50 you can bring in your cds and they can put the songs you want on the tape. I'm going to put Outkast's "Bombs over Baghdad" on mine! That would perfect for when you jump out.[​IMG]

18. what could be more refreshing after burning the shit outta your eyes hotboxing a plane than jumping out of it and clearing them up again? who needs visine?

and i hope you smartasses dont bring up the goggles, cuz that would ruin the fun of my post, now wouldnt it

19. never to cold! lol, well, adrenaline goes aloooooong way! but its gonna be cold temp wise..we're gonna bundle up for sure. this is gonna be one of the best jumps ever, Im getting cool daddy-o (who said he would!!!!!) (LOL, the old man!!!!! ) a gift cert to jump...SO when I get mine from santa, pop is gonna see his and shit a load then get in the truck, ready to go! (lol, hopefully cause I wont be able to wait much longer after xmas day to go!)
    anyway, rmjl, whens the b-day? I think you should go before. lol.
    i just think, if you think it, and dont say completely, absolutely NO, then theres something in you that wants to fly, and you shoudl let it.

20. Oh, I'll fly, baby...I'll fly!!!!

My birthday's in June. If I decide to go ahead and skip out on life, maybe I'll find you and make you go with me! You'll probably be an expert by then, anyway! LOL!