Sky Walker OG super LST

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by lutharian, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Here's my skywalker OG plant that I am topping and LST like crazy. plant is about a foot high, and 2-3 feet wide so far. Going to be putting this girl outside in a 6 feet deep, 8 feet wide hole.

I can't figure out how to make this image showing thing work here. can someone PM me directions? here's some links to the pics though.

sky walker og super lst - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

sky walker og super lst - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

2. There are two ways you could upload. When you are in the forum posting section, there is this button here[​IMG] next to the links, quotes, and bold/underline buttons. Or scroll down before you post and click this thing here [​IMG]

You use the latter option for images on your drive, then you can use the first option to post from a URL

Attached Files:

3. trying out this for pics, hopefully it will work

Attached Files:

4. Has anyone worked with this strain, or have advice for topping / more lst to put this outside? nutrients etc?

5. I havent had much experience with that strain. But I have a Blue Diesel clone I got from the dispensary that i have been lst am lot. what kind of light is it under?

6. Looking so good, man
    No experience with that but have done a few different OGKush before and have Lost Coast OG now.
    I think a 6X8 hole is overkill...the plant is an annual. I think 3x3 should suffice. What is she in now?

7. Hey lutharian,

Nice looking start to your plants!

Six feet deep is unnecessary and a waste of organic material. Eighteen inches deep is sufficient for any size of plant. The plant will grow to the width of your hole, and beyond, so eight feet wide will give you a very wide, bushy plant.

All that LSTing might work against you on a large outdoor plant. It may make the branches too heavy with buds and cause them to break at the stalk. You'll probably have to find some way to support the branches.

Here's a video that shows how they do it in Humbolt. Notice that they don't dig holes. All the organic material is above ground, just contained in "smart pot" type fabric.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPSHxdB55ys&feature]Jorge Cervantes: Medical Marijuana Outdoor Gardens Tour - 10lb.+ MEGA Plants!! - YouTube[/ame]

Best of luck with your outdoor grow! Wish I could do it myself.

See ya...

8. Lutharian, I'm pretty sure WeeDroid said he once had a Skywalker strain. Could be wrong though... Nice pics!!

9. Stakes are neccessary anyways, i think, on bigger plants
    My friend has been banging his head on why all the jedi kush flowers are so small, and noticed a direct correlation between buds he staked and ones e didnt, on other plants...maybe too late, thinks he would have had more, as if it feels it can support more weight, maybe it will put on more

10. [quote name='"al k mist"']Stakes are neccessary anyways, i think, on bigger plants
    My friend has been banging his head on why all the jedi kush flowers are so small, and noticed a direct correlation between buds he staked and ones e didnt, on other plants...maybe too late, thinks he would have had more, as if it feels it can support more weight, maybe it will put on more[/quote]

That's a really great point in an otherwise not so great journal. I was just reading up on this guy after he said his plants are twice the size of a car. From what I've seem here I have a really hard time believing that.