Sky Glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Skylover, May 2, 2013.

1. Anyone else have a Sky Glass piece? This is their 14" beaker I believe, couldn't confirm the size off their website. It's a 14mm, so I got a 14mm to 18mm expander, which has a 6 arm diffuser at the bottom of it, and fit that with the Weed Star Double Bubble precooler/6 hole perc. I love it, and the best part is, I got all of it except the precooler for only like $70, cause my Sis works a glass shop.

Attached Files:

2. Here's a video of it, I'm a new smoker, and was blazed out of my mind already, so go easy on me please.
    AND I had shitty off brand lighters, that didn't help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7PCBToWoJM]Sky Glass 14" Beaker - YouTube[/ame]

3. Yeah I've had 2. They were both awesome, the second one I got was amazing. I forgot the model name but both were 20".

4. Wow that's pretty cool looking :p Very nice setup for 70 man

5. Thank's guys. I'm gonna get a inline to add to the double bubble, but only at my house or something. I feel sketchy bringing the pre cooler to parties. The last party we had, like $600 got stolen and a ton of electronics, but nothing from me!
    Also, have a oil rig on the way. I'll put up some milkshots sometime.