Skunk Haze/ Skunk #1

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hazey, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Hi All,

My 5 plants were put on to 12/12 a few days ago, i have had to switch early cause i am off on holiday in 7 weeks time. They were still about 7inch tall and very bushy though.

So my questions are.. When could i expect to be able to sex them? and its quite likely that i will have to harvest before flowering has finished.. i understand that my yeild will be reduced but will i be wasting my time finishing a few weeks early or will the buds still be smokable but not as potent?

Any advice would be great

thanks

2. u need a week at the most to tell sex for sure i hope ur plants finish b4 u have to leave

3. if you let them go for 7 weeks they should be fine...
    you probably want to flower for atleast 6 weeks minimum.

4. Thanks for the replies, my plants are now starting to show thier sex, jury is out on 2 but i deffo have 2 females. My skunk #1 has pistuals growing but then at the top the calaxs appear to be bunching up.. it showed huge growth over night so im hoping tonight ill know for sure if its a male or female! It has stank for the last few weeks so hopeing for the best!

I still have one smaller plant yet to show. Its 6 weeks till i go to amsterdam so with any luck they will be harvested the night before i go.

5. So my plants have mostly shown me thier sex, my skunk number 1 was a male and so was my biggest skunk haze. But I deffo have 2 female skunk haze which i repotted last night into 5 litre pots. Also have one skunk haze which has yet to show its sex.

So im quite pleased with 2 deffo being female, they seem very healthy and have 11 or 12 bud sites on each. Just need them to bud quickly now!