Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skunk Breed or Organic Weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronic777, May 29, 2009.

1. It's almost impossible to control the cannabinoid ratios via growing method; it's almost all genetics. The only thing one has control over is harvest time; early harvests have a higher ratio of THC to other cannabinoids.

2. smoke whatever you would like to smoke man. its up to you. you just sound silly saying stuff like this though.

3. Seeing past the inaccuracy of his GMO weed statements...

I think the core of what he's getting at is that smoking less potent herb has fewer undesirable side effects for him. If so, kudos for making that call. It's all personal preference in the end. Truly seasoned smokers know their limits, and pushing the boundaries of one's psychological well-being could certainly qualify as unseasoned.

Personally I love high potency cannabis and all its wonderful effects... but if this guy likes seeds in his bud, more power to him. To each his own :smoke:

4. cannabinoids** lol

and thanks for the heads up, later harvest times for what im looking for +rep

5. Yes, harvesting later, when the trichomes are around 50% amber but not yet dessicating, will give you a sleepier, more couchlock high if that's what you're after.

6. Wow there has been so much false info spewed on this thread... its not even worth correcting

7. I was in turks and caicos one time and got some green from these rastas on the beach. Surprisingly it was really good. It smelled fruity and was a little darker green. It also contained lots of seeds which I proceeded to plant in flower areas around the resort :p

8. haha wtf is "rasta weed"

have fun smoking mids/schwagg:p

9. The last weed I got from a Rasta was grown hydroponically in gravel and was fucking awesome :D

Most of the younger generation in Jamaica are growing strains like Blueberry, Kushes, etc. It's sad really. The old strains like Lamb's Breath are dying out except for pockets of genetics maintained by old growers.