Skunk #1 x Original Haze Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokedawFL, May 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys, this is my first grow, just asking for some feedback. They are 1 week old from sprout. How do y'all think they're doing?

One of them has a very small light green spot... i don't know if i should worry yet.. i don't think i'm over watering.. since i give all 4 the same amount of water 2 or 3 times a day and they seem to be responding well... when i planted them, soil pH was about 6.8.

Temperature ranges are from 75-85, and 55%-60% humidity everyday.. 5 CFL, 6500K each.

Sorry for the shitty picture quality guys.. i don't have my camera with me.. iphone cam sucks.

I appreciate any comments and feedback. :)

Attached Files:

2. #2 ledman, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    They're good!

Humidity in this stage has to be around 60/70%...put a little plastic reservoir filled of water on the floor..will help u to increase humidity..;) 50/60% is good for flowering stage..

Spray water for the next ten days..2 times daily morning and afternoon..
    They still don't have so much roots now, so, they don't need a large amount of water..keep only your soil surface moist..;)

Give a good air circulation to 'em..they need it!!

Transparent plastic container work not so much good..roots don't need and don't like light.

Cheerz:smoke: Good luck

3. thanks bud, i'm gonna go ahead and wrap some black sheeting with duck tape around them right now. :smoke: i didn't know that.... :)

4. Grey or black duck tape can work;)
    Cheerz:smoke: