Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skrillex concert while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Klimmit, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Klimmit, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Alright, so this Saturday, i'm going to see Skrillex (FUCK YEAH), and i'm getting extremley baked.

Skrillex at Bluesfest in ottawa

Like, not even a little baked...VERY baked.

I'm going to eat a mango before smoking, then a mango after (google it).

Also, instead of using my bong, i'm going to use my gravity bong, which I took for a test run, and it is insane.

I'm going to be smoking about 6 bowls of mids (m39)

Also, to get to Skrillex, I have ot take the bus.

So my question is: Will I be trippin' out bad?
    Like, am I going to be laughing at some guys face while I'm in the bus?
    Will the concert be too intense with all the people and loud Dubstep?

Thanks for the answers guys,

EDIT:

The bus ride is only like 15 minutes long, so that won't kill my buzz, will it?

Plus, All I have is my bong, which I *could* bring, but then I'd have to worry about smashing it while I'm at the concert, and the last thing I want to do is worry while I'm stoned.

I have no joints, and 15 minutes isn't really that long is it?

2. you might have a bad time. mostly due to the music though, not the weed :p

for real though, it depends on you. try to have a good time and don't let shit trip you out.

3. You should just eat some edibles

4. Baked is the only way to listen to Skrillex and any other live music for that matter.

Party on Garth.

5. Yea don't go to the concert just stay home ..... By the time you get to the concert you won't be high anymore and you won't be at the concert cause you went the wrong way and ended up in that bad place of town

6. lol, I hope not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.