Skinny. Skinny. Skinny.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by tellaisdead, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I weigh about 165 pounds, I want to weigh about 130 or 135. I do such a good job at eating well ... then BOOM. I get weed, then the munchies. Damnit.
    I need to go out & buy a shit ton of fruits & veggies to munch on after a smoking session. 8)
    Losing weight is so hard... D; lol.

2. 165 is a pretty great/average weight, probably tough to lose that 30-35 pounds. Either way you said yourself eat fruits + veggies, drink water, eat about 6 small meals spread throughout the day to keep your metabolism up, try not to eat crazy proteins or build much muscle or else you will gain weights.

3. How tall are you?

4. Hemp & GLA: Good Fat Burns Bad Fat (article - undated)
    Hemp & GLA: Good Fat Burns Bad Fat | Manitoba Harvest - Hemp Foods and Oils

Exercise will raise your levels of anandamide, which is your body's version of THC. THC and anandamide both will get you high using the same receptors, so exercising before toking will improve your high! :hello:

Exercise-induced endocannabinoid signaling is modulated by intensity. (abst – 2012)
    Exercise-induced endocannabinoid signalin... [Eur J Appl Physiol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Anandamide is why exercise helps to lessen cannabis cravings if you have to quit suddenly!

Aerobic Exercise Training Reduces Cannabis Craving and Use in Non-Treatment Seeking Cannabis-Dependent Adults (full – 2011) Aerobic Exercise Training Reduces Cannabis Craving and Use in Non-Treatment Seeking Cannabis-Dependent Adults

Exercise can reduce cannabis use in persons who don't want to stop (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Exercise can reduce cannabis use in persons who don't want to stop[/FONT]

It is your choices of food that is fouling you up! Eat healthy foods! If there is no junk food in the house, it is a lot harder to pig out!

Let me show you what I mean about food choices! I made this for the kids at my school to show them why junk food makes you fat!

Apple Caloric Equivalency Chart
    (1 apple = 80 calories)​
    1 2.75 ounce bag of Potato chips.................................5 1/2 apples

1 2 ounce (tiny) Snickers Candy bar...........................3 1/2 apples

1 2.5 ounce bag of Oreos bite-sized cookies...............2 apples

1 Twinkie..........................................................about 2 apples

1 Apple Fritter.............................................................3 3/4 apples

1 Pudding cup...............................................................2 apples

2 cups Pop Secret Popcorn............................................1 apple

8 ounces (1 cup) Jello with sugar..................................2 apples

40 ounces (5 cups) of Sugar-free Jello..........................1 apple

8 ounces (1 cup) Fruit Yogurt.............................about 3 apples

10 Wheat Thin Crackers.................................................1 apple

Sorry about it being all wobbly- it prints up evenly on my printer! lol :eek:

Granny :wave:

5. I'm about 5'7.

6. Hahaha I feel you on the munchie thing...I used to freak out in the kitchen after every blaze sesh too. For some reason, I lose my appetite after I blaze now...kinda weird.

But anyway, the best advice I can give you is make sure you have healthy options readily available. From my experience when I smoke, if it's not easy to make, I'm not going to make it :D

If you're really serious about trying to lose weight, fix yourself something healthy before you smoke. It takes out the laziness factor when trying to find something to eat. Snacking will kill any diet...NEVER snack on something unhealthy when you're hungry...impossible to stop haha. If I come home after a long day and kick back on the sofa with a bag of Doritos, it will be gone by the time I get up =p

Trust me, it works. Example: I always blend up my protein shake before I go to the gym so it's ready to grab when I'm done. If I don't, I'm usually too lazy to care when I get back haha.

7. That's actually a really good idea. Thanks! :)
    I would've ne'er thought of that. (8

8. You're welcome! I know how annoying dieting can be :)

9. I've heard that bananas aren't fattening, despite being dense calorie-wise. They tend to fill me up (so do apples, which have much less calories) more than many other fruits