Skinny Jeans are the ugliest trend ever

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by BongBreaker6, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I like it. Although I do love skinny girls.

2. I'm a dude and I wear skinny jeans. And I look fucking sexy whilst doing so.

3. guys look tardo in skinny jeans... just sayin. girls, i dunno, either or. if they fit right ok. i have a pair and they look good on me but they arent my fav jeans at all.. they arent exactly skinny jeans either theyre a lil diff.

4. Had to buy all new jeans yesterday. Hardest thing ive done in a while.

5. #65 giraffe, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    [quote name='"fracturtle"']i started wearing what at the time were referred to as "straight leg" jeans because i was heavy into skateboarding and the popular baggy parachute pants would get stuck in the wheels and in general were a joke when it comes to being practical.

these days they take it to a whole new level. jeans are so tight they're almost like more durable leggings. i don't see how people can be functional in the least bit unless the extent of your physical movement is walking or bending over to pick something up.

as far as being ugly goes, i think girls in skinny jeans usually pull it off quite well.[/quote]

This one group of high school friends I had were in a punk band and skateboarded and wore tight jeans all the time, even in the summer. One time this sketchy guy walking behind us asked "why you wear those tight ass jeans.... Oh I know why! You be running from the POlice!" it cracked me the fuck up. But for real, we did have to run from the cops a lot.

So that's a +1 for skinny jeans.

6. Skinny jeans make fat people look fatter. Fat people =/= skinny jeans.

I think guys look retarded in skinny jeans, tbh. There's a difference between a straight leg jean and hugging my skin tight. It just doesn't look...normal, and it feels wierd as shit.

Hot chicks in skinny jeans though...make dat ass pop. Love it.

7. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']levi 511s or 510s. It's a style, why not hate on baggy pants? Didn't that start to pickup in prison to signify if you were gay?[/quote]

I think it was sagging not just baggy pants and I enjoy skinny pants I'm 6'1 and pretty scronny bitches love it.

8. slim jeans look fine. you know where the legs are tighter than normal but still loose enough so they aren't tight around your legs?

but skinnies should only be worn by hot women lol

9. #69 livelaughlearn, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    Hey man skinnies make my cakes pop out. The ladies love it. One even squeezed mah ass too. Dem squats at the gym paid off. So u guys can call me a fag or w/e but dont give a shit on a mans opinion when chicks come up to me and tell me i have a great ass. If guys like looking at girls in skinnys, why not the other way aroud.

10. OP, dont know what your talking about, i think chicks ass's look fineeeeeeeeee in some tight jeans.

[​IMG]

11. Skin tight is horrid I don't mind a little huggin. Straights.

12. Skinny jeans suck, but they have a long way to go to beat Uggs or Crocs for ugliest trend ever.

13. [quote name='"thatslove"']Skinny jeans suck, but they have a long way to go to beat Uggs or Crocs for ugliest trend ever.[/quote]

Uggs. I hate uggz.

14. Does the op have a weight problem?

15. Gayest trend eva.

16. They don't call them the ball-bashers for nothin.

17. I kind of like these stupid trends, make it much easier to spot a douche.

18. Skinny jeans are comfortable as fuck, I definitely like them the most of all the pants types. But I can't fucking stand the super baggy ones, I feel more like a turd in those than anything. Let me make it clear I don't wear tight jeans, just skinny. There's a big difference and I think a lot of people don't pick up on that. Can't usually go wrong with a band shirt or flannel and some skinny jeans meng.

Also most girls look extremely good in them

19. skinny jeans are awesome. i used to wear real baggy jeans, and wearing those made me look skinnier than i really was. skinny jeans look good on almost anyone, not too skinny, but moderately.

20. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']I kind of like these stupid trends, make it much easier to spot a douche.[/quote]

And anyone who calls someone a douche for dressing how they want is also a douche.